Monday, January 8, 2018

Darren J. Davis, Candidate for President of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America

It has been an honor and a privilege to serve on the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA) Board of Directors since 2012.

GCSAA is the professional association for the men and women who manage and maintain the game’s most valuable resource - the golf course. Since 1926, with a focus on golf course management, GCSAA has been the industry's top professional association. It provides education, information and representation to its nearly 18,000 members in more than 72 countries. 

Today, I find myself humbled at the thought of becoming the 82nd President of the GCSAA. The following is a link to my Candidate video and a Questionnaire  that provides some background information. 

The mission of GCSAA is to serve its members, advance the profession and enhance the enjoyment, growth and vitality of the game. I embrace this mission and I look forward to continuing my service to GCSAA members, promoting the profession, and with help from our allied associations, help grow the game of golf.  

No comments:

Post a Comment