Friday, March 9, 2018

"Passion Play" Golf Course Management, March 2018

It's truly humbling to have been elected the 82nd President of the Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA).

It's a tradition that the cover story in the March issue of Golf Course Management be on the incoming President. This is a link to the story: "Passion Play."

Cover photo shot on the practice green 
Montana Pritchard, who is based in West Palm Beach, Florida www.montanaphoto.com shot the photos on November 16.

Below are a few that were not selected.
Mr. Kukk, Club President and I

Inside my office at the golf course operations facility 

On hole 12 with Matthew Klein, one of my assistants

3 comments:

  1. I always like to leave comments whenever I see something impressive. I appreciate your expert article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks

    ReplyDelete