Monday, June 18, 2018

The Value of a Slice of "Duich Pie"


"The Value of a Slice of Duich Pie" is the title of my Presidents Message in the May issue of Golf Course Management.  It begins with:

In order to thrive both personally and professionally, being a “team player” and having good interpersonal skills is essential. Very few succeed without possessing the ability to work effectively with others.

I learned this concept early in life through my involvement in team sports. It’s been re-inforced throughout my career, but the lesson that stands out most about the importance of interpersonal skills came from one of my mentors, the late Joseph M. Duich, Ph.D., professor emeritus at Penn State University... 

The remainder of the message can be found here: "The Value of a Slice of Duich Pie"


No comments:

Post a Comment